For More Information, Please Call (804) 709-1954
- For Sale - Price: $2,500,000
- 25,000 ± SF Church Building Located In Historic Fan District
- One Block From Intersection of Monument Ave. & N. Allen Ave.
- Rare Redevelopment Opportunity - Eligible For Federal & State Tax Credits
- Three Story Structure - Built in 1910 - Convenient Location to Richmond's Top Shopping, Dining & More!
- Corner Lot - 0.35 AC - Zoned R-6 - Assessed @ $3,620,000 - Strong Demographics
- Current & Historic Building Plans Available - Call Agent To Schedule Showing
1801 Park Ave. offers investors and developers a rare opportunity to purchase a historic, 25,000 square foot church building located in one of Richmond’s most desirable neighborhoods. This three story building, located at the corner of Park Ave. and N. Allen Ave., is located just one block from Richmond’s historic Monument Ave. and is eligible for both state and federal tax credits. The building was originally constructed in 1910 and recent building plans indicate that the new owner can add an additional fourth floor to the current layout. The property consists of a 0.35 AC corner lot, is currently zoned R-6 by the City of Richmond and the current tax assessment for this property is $3,620,000.