Open House: Sunday, November 10, 2109 From 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
For More Information, Please Contact Tim Dudley @ (804) 709-1954 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3,053 ± SF Tudor Style Home Built In 1973
- Loctaed In Bexley Subdivision
- 4 Bedrooms - 2.5 Bathrooms
- 0.885 ± AC Lot - Zoned R-15
- Lot Dimensions: 141'x277'x126'x300'
- Two (2) Stories - Nine (9) Total Rooms
- Air Conditioning, Forced Air Heat
- Tile Roof, Carpet & Wood Floors Throughout
- 862 SF Attached Garage
- 2018 Taxes: $2,933
- 2019 Assessed Value: $316,600
"Founded before most of Chesterfield County’s suburban development, Bexley is much admired for retaining its quiet, original character, unspoiled natural woodlands, and fine, architecturally distinctive homes. Safe, tree lined streets invite strolling, jogging, and biking. A beautiful lake for canoeing and fishing is surrounded by a wooded play ground and picnic area. This peaceful community is surprisingly close to important highways, shopping, Chesterfield schools, churches, and amenities. The heart of Richmond’s business and cultural center is only 15 minutes away, and Richmond International Airport can be reached easily within 20 minutes. With easy access to both the Powhite Tollway and Chippenham Parkway, your commute is sure to be a breeze, and the stresses of your day will disappear once you enter the tranquil wooded streets of Home, in Bexley." (source: http://www.bexleyhomes.net/home/).